From the Ellinwood Hospital and Clinic:

April 20, 2018

We are concerned with the safety of everyone on Saturday. The windchill in the morning will be 36 degrees, with a 70% chance of rain.
We feel that it will be safest to cancel the golf tournament at this time. With the schedule of the course and the Foundation, we are unable to reschedule. We are planning to hold the tournament next spring. Please come golf with us next year!
I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

We are still holding the Golf Ball Drop - but we're changing it up! We can't dump the golf balls, but we can draw the winners on Facebook Live! Join us Saturday at 1pm to see the drawing!

 

 

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

© 2019 Ellinwood Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.